Fast Meshless Analysis with Altair SimSolid. A virtual tutorial on how to use Altair SimSolid software.
Altair Engineering Virtual Learning Sessions
What is Altair?
Shell Eco-marathon partner Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions for product development and high-performance computing and data analytics. Erik Larson is a Technical Account Manager.
What is the session about?
- A visual and hands-on tutorial on how to use the software
- Fast, meshless analyses
- Speed and ease of getting some impressive finite element analysis
- Requirements for sponsorship
How long is it?
The sessions running time is 51 minutes. The Q&A is 36 minutes.
What will I learn?
- A deeper understanding of Altair SimSolid
- Model sizing and solution times
- The key differences between Altair Inspire and Altair SimSolid