Creating Lightweight Optimised Designs with Altair Inspire. Erik Larson discusses how to use Altair Inspire effectively.
Altair Engineering Virtual Learning Sessions
What is Altair?
Shell Eco-marathon partner Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions for product development and high-performance computing and data analytics. Erik Larson is a Technical Account Manager.
What is the session about?
Here’s a brief look at the agenda:
- Live demonstrations about how to create lightweight, optimised designs
- How they support Shell Eco-marathon by supplying licences, training and support
- Addressing questions from participants
How long is it?
The session running time is 1 hour 31 minutes. The Q&A session is 39 minutes.
What will I learn?
- How to use Inspire to generate and analyse design concepts, simulations and optimisations.
- How to improve vehicle performance in terms of fuel economy and energy efficiency.
- Get expert guidance from Erik Larson, who has over 30 years of experience